[Empeg-general] Re: BAEUG (Bay Area Empeg Users Group)

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:32:00 GMT

Alrighty, now that i have something to show off...tehe... lets do this. I have no experience with user groups, other than hearing about 'em all the time, so i'm not sure if there's anything more involved that just having one person say meet here at this time and someone to manage a mailing list. I'd be happy to maintain a website for it. Any advice?

Rob, any chance you ran that query yet?

This would be a great chance to have something like a demo-day slash evangelism type thing where poeple who are curious could come check out what the Empeg is all about. You guys at Empeg could put a bulletin or something similar on the site to advertise it to your benefit if we get you some buyers! I'm eager to check out other people's set ups and moreso to learn more about the innerworkings from some software/hardware hacker types.

Just trying to keep this thread alive. =]