[Empeg-general] Re: GGRRrr!

gb14772@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org gb14772@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 04:11:00 GMT

( (we consulted with Cambridge Car Audio about this) So now we have to purchase a
new audio (which costs half the price of the empeg) to be able to install empeg :(Before you completely give up, ask your question <A HREF="http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1053979" target="_new">here in The Becker Board</A>.  Becker probably makes your head unit,
ask if there are AUX inputs for it and for details.  Horst seems to be an incredible encyclopedia of all things
Becker.

-gbeck

Still waiting #145xx.....