[Empeg-general] Re: After some use...

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:42:00 GMT

> I do not believe that this is an AR issue. This happens when there are no reflections on the outer layer.

Hmm. I don't know for sure, but my Mark1 is fully readable during the day, and even in most cases where the sun shines directly on it. Remember that reflections always come from all directions at all times.

Also, definitely check what Di said: Look at your dimmer settings. Perhaps it's just set to less than full brightness? If that's the case, make sure to let us know because it might be the problem some other folks are having with its readability.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_