[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg Army

Dan Wallach DWallach@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:51:00 GMT

Bureaucratically, I'm sure EMPEG is not set up to have a couple thousand small shareholders, many of whom wouldn't really understand what it means to own shares in a company that isn't publicly traded.  Thinking out loud, let's assume EMPEG does go public (as opposed to being acquired).  It's reasonably common for companies to offer "friends" the opportunity to purchase shares at the IPO price.  Owners of the MarkI and II could be candidates for such a deal as long as there aren't a huge number of them.  We'll have to see.