[Empeg-general] Re: Help with Navigating Playlists

DiGNAN17@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org DiGNAN17@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:26:00 GMT

So are you guys saying that the first level of the playlist orders alphabetically no matter what you do?  I don't think that's very good.  And isn't ~ supposed to come at the beginning of the alphabet?

If that's not what you're saying then I don't know why my playlists come out in emplode's order only sometimes.  I happen to like placing my albums in chronological order.  It always sounds better that way, especially if I feel like playing the whole artist list.  Just a small point though.

those clock and other things are pretty interesting, though.

DiGNAN  &:*)
13653