[Empeg-general] Re: Equaliser

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:24:00 GMT

> *slaps self on forhead for not checking faq*

Don't slap yourself for it. Once you read that entry, you'll realize it's not a basic primer on EQ's. It's a description of the Q parameter only, which is much more esoteric than a plain old EQ. I kind of gloss over the basic EQ stuff (assuming you already know it) so I can get to the details of the Q parameter.

If anyone has a link to a good "basic primer" on how to use an EQ in a car stereo, please let me know so I can link it in that FAQ. Doug has suggested that I write just such a primer, but I'm not sure I'd do it proper justice.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_