[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg Convention

Rob Schofield somewhereth@sflat
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:56:00 GMT

Given the number of replies, it doesn't sound so impossible to consider it. Well, if you guys are game, then so am I.

How about a Sunday afternoon meet in Amersfoort? There is a damn good car park complete with excellent Chinese restaurant/Pizza house/Eetcafe across from me here; I am in roughly the centre of NL on the A1/A27, with Henno out towards Rotterdam(-ish) and Derek about 140 km away in D (I'm not sure where Frank and Hendrik are). Seems like a reasonably central location to aim for. You would have the benefit of my electrical test gear & tools for installation problems... :)

All welcome. What about this Sunday 10th Sept, PM?

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners...  :) #00015