[Empeg-general] Re: After some use...

Trevor Pendleton trevorp@horatio.sbe.nova.edu
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:30:00 GMT

I have both red and green screens.  The red is unreadable in almost all lighting conditions (sunlight).  I can read it indoors OK, but that's it.

My green screen, on the other hand is readable even in direct sunlight.  I live in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale), and I get WAY more than my fair share of sun here.  The only time I haven't been able to read my green display is when the sun was coming in through the front windshield, blinding me, and reflecting off the white box I had in the passenger seat onto the display. (can anyone say run-on?)

Anyways, I can definitely say green is the way to go.  I wanted red to match my interior, but after reading all the posts on visibility here, I also purchased the green screen, just in case red was too dim.

Hopefully the AR coating will make this even better.

-Trevor

-----
Mk 2, Green 12GB 080000349