[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg Convention

Rob Schofield somewhereth@sflat
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:49:00 GMT

Alternative date for this event (which I am assuming is now _on_  :)) is 2:00 PM Sunday 1st October, car park of the Emiclaer shopping centre (streetname De Beurs) in Kattenbroek, Amersfoort, NL.

Nearest motorway exit is _Amersfoort-Noord_ on the A1 (Amsterdam-Apeldoorn). Contact me off line if you need extra detail to get there on the day.

I would be prepared to do tee-shirts to order for this event if there is any interest. Please note that these are not official merchandise from empeg Ltd. - but they all have one of these from me  :-)

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners...  :) #00015