[Empeg-general] Strange postal customs

morrisdl@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org morrisdl@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:13:00 GMT

I just got a note in my mailbox that my replacement remote control ($30 value)is in and the I will have to pick it up at the Post office.  I only found this interesting because they were more that happy to leave the $1500 Empeg player on my front door step a couple weeks ago unguarded.

I know the - player comes FedEx and the remote came USPS, but there is still some irony here.  I am not complaining by any means, in fact I am very happy with the player.  OH - and after a few weeks of using the volume knob (no remote control), I have not had any trouble with slippage...(knock wood).

-Doug
(Mk2-12G-Blue)