[Empeg-general] Re: Automatic MP3 identification

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 00:28:00 GMT

> PS: we're DEFINITELY looking for constructive criticism about the service.

Well, first criticism is that it doesn't work on my box. :-)

I think it's because I'm behind an authenticating firewall. The media agent never prompts me for my firewall ID or password, so I assume it just doesn't support that yet. This is a pretty normal thing- most internet apps I try won't work through my firewall until they've matured. Heck, ICQ didn't even work through my firewall until just a couple months ago.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_