[Empeg-general] Re: Automatic MP3 identification

Sean Terminator2323@excite.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 05:40:00 GMT

I didnt even try winzip, I just assumed it wouldnt do tarballs.  I wanted to mess with the source code and see how it works.  I have a data structures class this semester and its been a while since ive had to code anything - the last compiler I used was borland 3.0 for dos.  I have microsoft visual studio installed now and wanted to get used to the commands and how it works.  I tried to download the media agent several times and it just stops halfway through the download for some reason.