[Empeg-general] Re: Oh go on then, let's have (another) HHGTTG thread.

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:41:00 GMT

> I was at a reading/Q&A/signing for Mostly Harmless (spit) when it was first published. Somebody asked about films and that was what he said.

Aha, that explains it. When Mostly Harmless came out, it was a long time ago, and that was one of the film projects where the plug got pulled. The one they're working on now is a completely new and different project where Douglas has more control, and, as you saw, Douglas intends to insist on an British Arthur.

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_