[Empeg-general] Re: Oh go on then, let's have (another) HHGTTG thread.

Nick Barnes nick@debau.ch
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:15:00 GMT

In reply to:Where should I start?Information on "primary phase" and "secondary phase" is rather scant, so I don't know what they are. To be the entire radio series, they would have to have 6 episodes each (I may be speaking crap, and I can't find any reference to it on the net, but I seem to remember that it ran over one series of 5 episodes, and one of 6 with 1 special (Christmas?)).

I bought a box set of six CDs, two episodes on each, but looking around now, I can't find that for sale anywhere any more.

Nick.
--
18Gb blue - s/n 080000299 (original queue position 8724)