[Empeg-general] Re: Oh go on then, let's have (another) HHGTTG thread.

Douglas Burnside burnside@alaska.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:01:00 GMT

> (www.amazon.uk.co)

Henno, I went there, but could not find the 6-CD set for sale.  How should I search?

I went to the DouglasAdams.com site, where they do have the set available, but right at the point of placing the order, I was rebuffed by the following:

> Please Note: USA shipments cannot be made to PO Box addresses, _and can only be made to the 48 contiguous States. _

Perhaps they fear that the US Mail doesn't deliver to Alaska, or that their merchandise may be damaged by the long dog-sled trip to get to our igloos?  :-(

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"