[Empeg-general] Re: Can't Display Track Time

gb14772@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org gb14772@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:17:00 GMT

> Do you mean that the songs play, but the track time doesn't change on the screen?

Yes, that is precisely what I mean.  But as roger pointed out, track time doesn't currently work for VBR-encoded files, and these are VBR files.  I just confirmed it works for statically encoded files.

I didn't file it as a bug since I figured the bug was with me until proven otherwise, I've only had it a couple of days, which means about five or six hours of use, most of which has been consumed downloading files.

thanks for the help.

-gbeck

#080000480
18GB Red, Waiting for Amber screen...