[Empeg-general] Re: Can't Display Track Time

gb14772@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org gb14772@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:56:00 GMT

In reply to:Our VBR code doesn't suffer from this, but total track time won't work either - you need to fix your files. Audiocatalyst seems to do this sometimes, it did it on a lot of my files. Mike wrote a tool to recalculate the VBR header & fix it, but it's not an app yet.Are you saying that Audiocatalyst seems to fix the files sometimes,
or that AudioCatalyst messes up the VBR header sometimes?

If the fix-up tool can work on a single file, I can write a script to have it run through my files.  All of my files are on an x86 Solaris 8 machine anyway...  I don't care if it's not a bullet-proof app yet.

thanks.

-gbeck

#080000480
18GB Red, Waiting for Amber screen...