[Empeg-general] Re: Backing up MP3's off Empeg

94cobra@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org 94cobra@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:36:00 GMT

I think it is just the fact that the unit doesn't do it that bothers people.  They don't want a one way street.  I understand the reason for the one way street.  The Diamond Rio had a one way street and that only produced more desire for them to have a two way street.  Diamond did not release it and neither will Empeg.  So if you want the ability, either hang out till someone puts together an all in one "unEmplode" or write it yourself.

I am one of those people who would like it, but probably not use the feature that often.