[Empeg-general] Re: Update: Shipping to Alaska

Douglas Burnside burnside@alaska.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:37:00 GMT

> So, Doug, did you end up ordering it elsewhere?

I was going to, but got too busy yesterday.  Since they did take such prompt and efficient action on my behalf, it kind of behooves me now to order it from them, even though it will cost me a few dollars more.  I like the idea of supporting them directly anyway, rather than indirectly through Amazon.

[two minute pause...]

There, it is now ordered.  Their website still says "48 contiguous states only" but I am taking Ms. Ridout at her word that they will really send it to Alaska.  I hope their carrier knows how to drive a dogsled...  :-)

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"