[Empeg-general] Re: Backing up MP3's off Empeg

Steve Schow sjs@bstage.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:31:25 -0700

I read a few posts about people running Samba.  Seems like another good
backup solution would be to mount the Empeg HD volumes from a PC and then
just run any old windows backup software to backup to any supported device.
Anyone know where we can find successful detailed samba installation
instructions?

-steve