[Empeg-general] Pricing of the empeg

ThoralfBihlo kaernten@topmail.de
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:15:00 GMT

I'm already a glad owner of a Mk2. But just out of interest - Are there any plans about changing the price of the Mk2?

I know some people who would really like to buy the Mk2 but it's too expensive for them. Maybe with a lower pricing you could increase the sell-rate (I think you don't have problems with selling the Mk2 - more likely you have problems on producing them... but what's about 1 year later when all the freaks already have one and those who would like to have it don't want to spend that much money)

TeeMcBee