[Empeg-general] Re: Clicks and Pops

IanL@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org IanL@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:28:00 GMT

After further testing (playing it while ripping more CD's) It seems to go belly up after about 30 mins and tracks that were playing fine (no extra noise) have now got extra electronic noise.

If you turn the player off and back on again immediately same problem of noise but in different places. Turn the player off for 30 mins and works fine for a while.

Extra problem is that when the pops and clicks start if I  syncronise with the Empeg it locks up completely and you have to turn it off and on.

>From this I take it that it could be overheating ???

Regards

Ian L.