[Empeg-general] Mpeg +? who has heard of it?

HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 02:44:00 GMT

i was browsing throught some files i dled along time agoand i came across a folder called mp+ i rember downloading them adn thinking hey this is kidna kewl. If my memory serves me right it is an ascii based mpeg encoding/decoding system which is some how supposed to give u better sound quality. my ? is this.

has anyone heard of this?  has anyone heard a diffrence in standards? and can anyone read german (i have the encoder the player yada yada but the read mes are in german :( )

Im as confused as a baby in a topless bar...