[Empeg-general] Re: Mpeg +? who has heard of it?

Tony Fabris tfabris@jps.net
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:21:00 GMT

> It would appear to me that Highway Drifter is not very good at typing, because if he speaks in real life the way he types, people would have killed him by now.

ROFL!

I can confirm that he does speak normal English, and the typos are not a reflection on his real personality.

However, HighwayDrifer, your claim that you type "100 wpm" isn't supportable. Part of any typing speed rating is accuracy. It doesn't matter how fast you type, if you have to spend five minutes correcting errors, that's got to count towards your rating. ;-) (Even if a physical handicap prevents accuracy.)

<A HREF="http://www.jps.net/tfabris" target="_new">Tony Fabris</A>_