[Empeg-general] Re: Mpeg +? who has heard of it?

HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:25:00 GMT

haha hehehe

sorry guys just a lil testy didnt mean to step on anyones preverbial toes. just kind of a sore spot guess i will have to learn to slow it down a bunch. maybe lay off the jolts and caffinated waters. :)

thanx for being understanding. and tony i actually can type that damn fast with little or no errors when i concentrate hard. but it is kind of hard. well all in all i will email you that mp+ plus stuff asap (might have to wait till the weekend as i am not at my house right now, at my 2nd home)
once again sorry for being a lil snappy.

Im as confused as a baby in a topless bar...