[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:29:00 GMT

Damn good and damn thorough. I just read through the whole thing. I thought they did an excellent job overall. The only thing that confused me was the implications they were making to it being fact that Emplode won't handle more than 500 to 600 megs being dragged to it at any one time in Win98. I successfully dragged over 8 gigs in one swoop with no problems. Hrm. But at anyrate. . . they addressed all the points and they hit the highs quite nicely. You even get a little Empeg history lesson to boot. =]

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">