[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:44:00 GMT

Yeah... that's the other one i noticed Rob. He did make a huge deal about the sled. The one that cracked me up...

"The back of the cage isn’t entirely open, meaning that if the rear of the cage is stuck on anything during its install you can’t tell by simply looking into the cage."

ermm...okay. I won't point out the fault in that idea. The install was made out to be a much larger problem that it should have been, seeing as way more than most of the people buying the unit will have it professionally installed anyway, and if you saw the crap they have to deal with from most units, the Empeg sled is a breeze. I'm surprised they wouldn't let you know before hand that they were reviewing it... thought that was standard practice. hm.

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">