[Empeg-general] Feature Request

Steve Schow sjs@bstage.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:05:06 -0700

Here's a feature request.

I am getting a vehicle which has a DVD player with small LCD screen.  The
system also has a DVD-based navigation system which is accessible through
the same LCD screen used to show movies...

The question I have is, what would it take to hook up the Empeg to the LCD
screen in order to have an even better interface for perusing and choosing
music or whatever?  I think its pretty much just a matter of software as far
as the UI in concerned, but I guess what I'm not sure about is what it would
take in terms of hardware to hook the empeg up to the LCD screen???  I am
guessing the Empeg would need an additional video output of some kind.  Any
other way that anyone can think of?

-steve