[Empeg-general] Re: It's mine. All mine, I tell you.

peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:31:00 GMT

FEATURE (On a Bug)

In the UK, of course, it's harder because the pattern of letters and numbers is fixed. The best I've seen recently was

_H1 1M TT_ on, of course, an Audi TT (very nice)

although there was this guy near where my parents live who had about five clapped-out Saabs and the plate 5AAB.

The point of EMP3G isn't that it's 31337 warez-styley, or even to make a pun on MP3 -- it's just that "EMP3G" is a valid UK number (which someone, somewhere, must already have) and "EMPEG" isn't...

        Peter