[Empeg-general] Re: I FOUND THE MPEG+ SITE!!!!!!!!

HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org HighWayDrifter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:05:00 GMT

hmm i allso found a site that compares all the standard codecs (WMA, mp3, VQF) with MP+. Very interesting reading for those of you who are interested. i would love to talk to someone who could possibly port over the mp+ codec to the empeg. i am going to rip a few cds at work today. seems like mp+ is almost like vbr but a little better. (it will encode at up to 1.2mbps.(damn) we will let my ears do the final testing.

http://orion.spaceports.com/~smaug/compare/index.html
^the comparison

http://mpegplus.cjb.net/
^the site i got it from.

Im as confused as a baby in a topless bar...