[Empeg-general] Typing Superiority Complex (TSC)

Paul Brazelton paul@brazelton.net
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:17:00 GMT

Okay, I've been reading all of HighWayDrifter's posts simply because I was mesmorized by his insane shorthand.  I'm all for proper spelling and punctuation, but hell -- this is outright entertaining.  Not a rip on you, HighWayDrifter, I'm genuinely interested in your 'speech' patterns.  It's like listening to hiphop.  I don't understand half the words being rapped out, so it's like a little contextual puzzle trying to figure them out.

So nyah nyah, chill out you old men *grin*

your fiend,
mafisto