[Empeg-general] Re: FM Tuner - When?

carrera84@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org carrera84@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:17:00 GMT

> We're just finishing some testing on the prototypes today (ie; FM is great,
> just checking AM) and if all goes well then we can place the order for
> production quantities of the tuner modules (we don't build the tuner itself;
> this is all complex RF stuff. We just buy a canned module with digital
> controls :) ).
>
> Hugo

Since you have prototypes, I'd really enjoy physical specs and installation notes.  For instance, is the radio attaching to the sled or going under a seat?  I've got my empeg everywhere but in my car, and am trying to decide whether I should do the car installation and retro the radio, or wait and do it all at once.  Of coarse your schedule plays heavily in the calculation as well...

-jim