[Empeg-general] Re: When is playlist sorting going to be fixed?

borislav@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org borislav@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:56:00 GMT

> For example, I've been listening to Led Zepplin non-stop lately. Instead of pressing the arrow keys or next/prev buttons on the remote constantly in either direction until it gets to the L's, all I have to do is go into playlists and press the 5 button 3 times and I'm right there!

What if you want to get to Les Thugs which comes after Lemon Crush which is after Led Zeppelin? You need the arrow keys. <A HREF="http://empeg.comms.net/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=wishlist&Number=17110&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5" target="_new">Here</A> is a suggestion how the behavior of the shortcuts can be changed to work better with alphabetical lists _and_ work with non-alphabetical lists.

Borislav