[Empeg-general] Re: Anand Reveiws MkII

DiGNAN17@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org DiGNAN17@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:45:00 GMT

Anand might be lurker, you know, but either way, I think he at least did alot of research on the board.  He woudl have to in order to make a statement like:
In reply to:According to empeg, the biggest driving force for the production of the Mk.2 was the need for a design with nearly 100% surface mounted components and the need for an automated testing rig
Is this true?  If it isn't, then I don't suppose it is, in fact, "according to" you guys  :-)

But I agree, he certainly did his research for the most part!

DiGNAN  &:*)