[Empeg-general] Re: New PaulWay Mix available

Paul Wayper paulway@earthling.net
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:07:00 GMT

At the moment I'm not wishing to give it the treatment I have for my other finished songs, because I don't think it's finished.  In fact, I listened to it yesterday and I was actually quite unimpressed - I thought the mix quality was bad and the choice of songs was inept (they didn't blend well together).  I'm considering scrapping the whole thing and starting again; once I get my MP3 BPM database up to scratch this may change (i.e. then I don't have to go by memory of what songs I have that might be in that BPM range).

The track listing so far is:

1) Sash - Mysterious Times
2) Melodie MC - Feel Your Body Movin'
3) Blu Peter - Blue Air
4) Ege Bam Yasi - Variation
5) SJ - I Feel Divine
6) Way Out West - Domination
7) William Orbit - Barber's Adagio for Strings
8) Antiloop - I Believe
9) BT - Mercury and Solace
10) Jam and Spoon - Right In The Night
11) SJ - Shiver
12) Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel

Incidentally, one of those songs I only have an MP3 for - i.e. no CD audio to take it from.  I had to expand it with WinAmp and then put it in the mix.  A "Get Out Of Dope Slap Free" card to anyone that spots it - not that I think it's very difficult.

Stay tuned for more announcements.