[Empeg-general] Re: Warranty Void Sticker

Rob Voisey rob@empeg.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:14:00 GMT

We're well aware of this.

We've never refused a warranty repair on the basis of the sticker alone.  We know exactly how players get damaged by misuse and on the rare occassion this happens the client usually owns up to it when we present the engineers report.

If your warranty label does break, however, I don't suggest that you use it as an excuse to poke around inside the player.  Players can be damaged as a result of some very stupid mistakes, often made by very intelligent people.  The inside of the player isn't foolproofed like a PC might be, and the biggest fools are often those with the most knowledge.  A number of empeg employees have demonstrated this  ;-)

Rob