[Empeg-general] Re: Still learning...

kimbotha@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org kimbotha@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:44:00 GMT

I have a quick question to add to this... Is there a way to insert a song into the currently playing playlist... ie I occasionally would like to hear a specific track while I am in the middle of a long playlist. I don't want to stop the playlist and lose where it is up to, I just want to insert a track to be played next and then have the playlist continue from where it was.

So far I can replace the current playlist with a track I search for... which stops the playlist and requires me to restart it afterwards from the beginning...

Or I can append a track I search for to the current playlist... but that means the track I searched for won't play until the playlist finishes...

Have I missed something...?

Cheers

Kim