[Empeg-general] Re: When is playlist sorting going to be fixed?

Daniel M. Zimmerman dmz@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:23:00 GMT

Trust me, it makes more sense to order playlists alphabetically. The current method of advancing through these playlists also makes sense.

It makes _no_ sense, from a user interface standpoint, to order playlists alphabetically on the player given the user interface of Emplode. See <a href="http://empeg.comms.net/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=wishlist&Number=16138">my post in Wish List a couple of weeks ago</a> for both my reasoning on this issue and a proposed solution (which keeps alphabetical shortcuts intact). I guess I should have posted it to General. :)

-----
Daniel M. Zimmerman
Mk.2 #060000058, 36GB, Red
Mk.1 #00101, 10GB, Blue