[Empeg-general] Re: Phat Noise

alear@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org alear@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:35:00 GMT

I'm sure they have a decent way to move around tracks although I don't know exactly how.  The head unit just sends out the commands and the phat box (or whatever) interprets them however it needs to be user friendly.

I also don't think the compatability issue is an issue.  Its just a matter of emulating the CD changer.  Certainly couldn't be that hard and there is no reason that a final product would not function transparently.  And I'll say it again, there should be no reason it should be slow.  In fact it should be faster at changing than a CD changer:)

Alex Lear