[Empeg-general] Re: Still learning...

peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:40:00 GMT

There's currently no insert function; 1.1 has bookmarking which allows you to save & restore your current playlist and position: this is great for me when I'm doing a demo, I can save where I was up to in my big random playlist, then return to it later.

You save your position in a randomly generated playlist? What's the point of that? If you're using 1.1 you can shuffle by least recently heard, thus (a) solving your problem and (b) saving you from potentially hearing the demo tracks again in your playlist.

        Peter