[Empeg-general] Re: Big trouble with my empeg unit.

morrisdl@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org morrisdl@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:30:00 GMT

I have been lucky too, I was just wondering to myself if the manufacturing process had been changed already and maybe I got a new one?  Because of my particular installation (Rob stop reading) I had to move the connector from the outside of the cage to the inside.

This was because the cage is mounted behind the Toyota 4runner dash trim and the empeg push flush up to the dash (about 1cm short).  Works great and I didnt have to cut the dash!  guess I should post this in the installation section, but I didnt have any loose wires (fingers crossed) and that seemed pertinent.

-Doug
(Mk2-12G-Blue)