[Empeg-general] Re: Big trouble with my empeg unit.

MiloDC@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org MiloDC@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:37:00 GMT

< schofiel wrote:
<
< I notice you have not even bothered to note whether or not your empeg works, whether the sound quality is any good, other stuff like that.
<
< Have you actually tried to see if the funny shiny box thing actually works yet?

Is this a trick question?  Why would I post whether it works or not?  That's the very least the thing should do.  It's not like it's a bonus if it actually turns on.  It certainly hasn't been able to work in my car, yet.

As for sound quality, it sounds great out-of-car, but thanks to the bad hardware and wrong delivery address, I haven't yet heard it in the environment in which it'll chiefly be used.  That it sounds good in my bedroom is no indication that it won't be noisy in my automobile.

--
Milo D. Cooper
http://www.milospace.net/