[Empeg-general] Re: the colors

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:26:00 GMT

I've got the indiglo gauges (not the deep blue ones, the tealish one) and the match with the Blue Empeg is beautiful. Check out <A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg/image55.htm" target="_new">this</A> picture. It's blurry as hell, but you can still see the color match. I'll see if i can get a better picture for ya if you'd like. =]

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">