[Empeg-general] Re: System Memory - Song Selections

avatarTX@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org avatarTX@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:10:00 GMT

Thanks - thats good to know.

I have the Abby Road CD as well, and if I can find some software that will allow me to rip the '2nd side of the album' as one long song as it was meant to be heard, instead of a collection of a lot of short songs then I will do more.  I have a few CDs that are medleys of more than one song.  I just didn't want my player to look at the file size and go "Oops - too long.  Next.." and move on to the next song.  It must load X number of frames as you suggested.