[Empeg-general] Re: I thought 18GB was too much!

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:03:00 GMT

I second everything just said. I got the 12GB, and i'm already itching for a 30GB IBM drive to add on because i need it and know i will need that much more in the future. It DOES change the way you listen to music, and what you listen to. You find stuff you forgot about or that you thought you didn't like, but on second thought, really catches your attention when contrasted with other stuff... it's hard to explain, but the Empeg has definately changed my listening habits. Especially with the nice system i got installed, i listen to more styles of music simply because they SOUND BETTER than all the punk i'm used to listening too. Go for the bigger size, or at least be prepared to void your warranty when you want to plop a bigger drive in (unless of course you want to send it back to Empeg, in which case you should do it at the get go.)

-my two dollars. Where's my two dollars!!??

<A HREF="http://www.skivvies.com/empeg" target="_new">