[Empeg-general] Re: Big trouble with my empeg unit.

Douglas Burnside burnside@alaska.net
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 02:45:00 GMT

> the guy in charge of working on my car called me to inform me that wires were coming out of the harness that plugs into the sleeve, and that he could either repair it himself or wait for a replacement.

You've got a couple of loose wires that your installer offered to fix for you, and this qualifies as big trouble?  I should be so lucky when my mechanic finds out why my car is eating a quart and a half of coolant every 300 miles.   }:-(

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"