[Empeg-general] Re: Big trouble with my empeg unit.

Henno Putto henno.empeg@xs4all.nl
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:57:00 GMT

> Everyone expects absolute perfection and nobody has the slightest clue what it costs

Ho ho, you're drawing your conclusions too fast, Adam.
You shouldn't measure all empeg owners from Milo's complaint that he had a loose wire in the wiring loom he got. Most would have (been able to?) repair it on the spot, or have appreciated having been sent a replacement from across the world by return on an e-mail. Compare that to the biggest companies that rate excellent in customer service, like Dell, who demand that you sent in the defective part before they will sent off a replacement. Leave alone that Michael Dell himself appears to be blamed for not having spotted the same, very rare incident on the replacement cable when he personally inspected it  :-).

Be careful, else we'll sent Highwaydrifter after you . . .

Henno
mk2 > 6 nr 6