[Empeg-general] Re: Coolant leak

Trevor Pendleton trevorp@horatio.sbe.nova.edu
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:55:00 GMT

>From what I remember from my days as a convenience store clerk, they always told us that gasoline <u>would</u> attack the plastic (it's too thin, and not designed for this purpose.)

I never experimented with it, so this is just hearsay...  I know that they make very small (½ gallon or so) container.  Is this too small for your needs?

I also saw an add (late night TV) for a $29.95 container that was about the size of a small cereal box that contained a gas-like substance that you were supposed to be able to carry around in the back of your car forever.

_Update:_  The product was <a href="www.sparetank.com">Spare Tank</a> $19.95 for a gallon.

-Trevor

-----
Mk 2, Green 12GB 080000349<P ID="edit">_Edited by trevorp on 28/9/00 04:13 PM._