[Empeg-general] Re: Cambridge UK, hot bed of MP3 bits and peices

Dragi Raos draos@4mate.hr
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:33:00 GMT

Bloody hell, it is all happening here (Cambridge, UK).

...and half of English crime stories, it would seem. I just read 'Unsuitable Job for a Woman' by P.D. James and 'For the Sake of Ellena' by E. George and both take place there. What are you guys doing at night? I have never read a decent murder mystery taking place in Oxford  :-p)

And of course, I will have your 'Dell' over this stuff any time. I like to have control over my ripping and encoding...

Cheers!

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green