[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg Lockups: try this

mlord@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:08:00 GMT

Dunno, but this particular bug has probably been there all along.  I wonder if the frequency of FIQs has increased since the 1.03 stream?

Something like this gets influenced by all sorts of subtle behaviours in process priorities and whatnot, and it is entirely possible for the triggering interval to have been much lower in the past.  Or not.

Also, does it just seem more common now, with about triple the number of player owners out there and posting to this BBS, happily coinciding with the v2 betas, or did it REALLY never occur before?

Remember, it probably happens a lot more than we think, cuz we've gotta be pushing buttons to notice it.

???